Refreshing Lavender Lemonade Recipe Mocktail
Lavender Lemonade Recipe Mocktail for your next beach party… or as you’re relaxing on your back porch.
Post contains affiliate links info. SugarsBeach makes a teeny, weeny commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase.
A lavender lemonade mocktail is amazing on SO many levels. Here are just a few of the perks:
1) Delightfully refreshing.
2) Easy to make.
3) NO alcohol.
4) Detoxing benefits of freshly squeezed lemons.
5) Beautiful presentation to serve your guests.
6) Lavender, known for stress and anxiety relief (who can’t use that?!) Also, headache pain, sinus congestion and digestive aid. It’s also frequently used as a sleep aid. Wow. Who knew?
7) Can make ahead of time for a party.
Lavender Lemonade Recipe
- 2-3 Tbsp dried Organic Lavender Flowers
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Organic Blue Agave or Texas Honey
- 2 Cups freshly squeezed lemons (about 10-12 lemons)
- Fresh water and ice
- Red & blue Food Coloring for lavender color.
- Dried Lavender Sprigs for garnish
- Extra Lemon for garnish
In small sauce pan, bring 2 cups water to boil. While waiting to boil, place lavender flowers in tea infuser. Once water is boiling, take off burner and stir in sugar, agave (or honey) until dissolved. Place tea infuser inside of pan and cover. Let set for 15 minutes.
In large pitcher (I prefer glass like this one) pour 4 cups of water. Add 2 cups freshly squeezed lemons. For squeezing the lemons, I love my handy, dandy lemon squeezer. BTW, I also use the squeezer for small oranges. Stir together. Add a drop of red and drop of blue food coloring if you want drink to be lavender.
Remove lavender infuser from sauce pan, and pour lavender/sugar mixture into pitcher. Stir.
Refrigerate about an hour to let all the ingredients blend. When serving, pour over ice and garnish with lemon wedge & optional lavender sprig.
Voila! You’re ready to serve a lavender lemonade mocktail on those hot, hot summer days. .. or really anytime. I used to drink iced tea all day long, but since I only drink tea occasionally now, I appreciate a special drink to savor. It just makes me feel special. Added bonus, all the lavender benefits, and you can’t go wrong.